The future of Squash in the Clarence Valley grows with your Support. Your donation will help more kids become active & involved in the sport of squash locally and help to keep our squash courts open.
How you can help:
– Donate your old squash racquets to Clarence Valley Squash for new juniors/school kids to learn to play squash, email us for a drop off point.
– Gift a monetary amount via direct deposit: Click Here to Donate
– Donate products or vouchers to your local squash club (or Clarence Valley Squash inc. for use as prizes.
– Invite and Encourage your children, friends, work colleagues, or students to play squash regularly.
– Offer to Sponsor local events and/or local players to be able to travel to attend tournaments
– Purchase products and services from the online store and spread the word, to help us earn affiliate commissions.
– Become a squash club sponsor with a sign for your business displayed on court.
Email: email@example.com for information on other ways you could help.
Below are links to some of the great resources we have for Squash.
Squash Australia - Governing Body in Oz
WSF - World Squash Foundation
PSA - Professional Squash Association
Rules of Squash - Singles
Squash Rules - Doubles
Community Squash - Facebook Group for squash players around the world to share what's happening in the world of squash